Mid Size J Series
Cylindrical Venturi Vacuum Pump
The J-100 and J-150 models offer the same performance as their sister pumps, the J-100M and J-150M on page 165 of our product catalog, but with larger ports. The J-200 and 250’s offer higher vacuum flows for rapid evacuation of large vessels and to overcome leakage to sustain high vacuum levels while handling porous materials.
Choose from 6 models that can generate up to 28"Hg [948mbar], and 10 SCFM [283LPM] of vacuum flow.
Lightweight, quiet and cool operating, J-Series pumps are ideal for confined spaces, where they can be mounted in-line near the point of use for rapid response. The single-stage design allows ingested contaminants to flow through the pump without clogging ensuring continuous operation. Constructed of a single material, with no seals or moving parts, J-Series pumps are virtually indestructible. They can be manufactured in a variety of materials, making them ideal for use in adverse operating conditions.
J-Series pumps provide a constant vacuum flow, rather than a fluctuating flow typically associated with diaphragm pumps. They operate with an instantaneous response in pulsed applications or on a continuous basis.
- Pick and place medium to large size objects
- End-of-Arm Tooling / Robotics
- Vessel evacuation – molds/tanks/bottles/drums
- Packaging - bag/box/carton folding and handling
- Vacuum clamping/holding – fixtures, veneers
- Vacuum filling/bottling operations
- Food processing applications
- High temperature applications
- Caustic applications
Features / Benefits
- High performance - powerful vacuum up to 28"Hg [948mbar]
- Durable – rugged aluminum body construction
- Compact & lightweight – easily fits in confined spaces
- Fast response – Mounts in-line, and installs close to vacuum point – no delay due to long plumbing lines
- Efficient – Minimal air consumption, provides instantaneous vacuum as needed
- Safe operation – No electricity needed
- Reliable, trouble-free operation
- No moving parts to wear or clog
- No flap valves to stick open
- No maintenance
- No downtime