Variable Thru-Bore Venturi Vacuum Pump
The VDF Series is a unique Vaccon innovation that places the vacuum port and exhaust path inline making a straight-through venturi vacuum pump. These compact pumps offer high flow rates up to 120 SCFM [3400 LPM] and high vacuum levels up to 25"Hg [847mbar].
Developed for extremely dirty and dusty environments such as foundries, refractory and bagging operations, VDF pumps don’t clog, lose suction or require a vacuum filter.
VDF pumps are field-adjustable allowing you to regulate the vacuum flow and vacuum level to meet your application requirements. This maximizes energy efficiency by consuming only the compressed air necessary to do the job. A pressure regulator is not required as the pump can be tuned to operate at any pressure above 50 PSI [3.5 BAR].
Ideal for dirty, dusty environments; the VDF holds porous materials securely:
- Pick and place
- Vacuum filling – Liquids and powders
- Vacuum packaging – Coated materials
- Bag/box opening
- Material handling
Features / Benefits
- Adjustable vacuum level or flow rate
- Powerful vacuum up to 25"Hg [847mbar]
- High flow rates up to 120 SCFM [3398 lpm]
- Energy efficient – customer controlled – high performance to air consumption ratio
- Safe Operation
- No electricity needed at the pump
- No heat generated
- Reliable, durable, trouble-free operation
- Straight-through design, non-clogging
- No moving parts to wear or clog
- No flap valves to stick open
- No maintenance
- No downtime
NOTE: This product line has been UPDATED.
VDF Series Vacuum Pumps Can Be Preset To A Specific Vacuum Level.
Contact Vaccon or Your Local Distrbutor For Ordering and Pricing Information.
Ordering and Pricing Information: