Vaccon Shipping Policy
Vaccon strives to maintain sufficient inventory levels to provide customers same day shipping of catalog items. All orders are shipped through UPS Ground services. Any changes must be noted on the customer order prior to 2PM EST on the day of shippment. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Vaccon Payment Policy
Vaccon requires that all on-line and phone orders are paid in full, with credit card, prior to shipment. All domestic accounts, with approved credit limits, are payble NET 30. All International accounts are required to process payment via credit card or bank transfer, prior to shipment.
Vaccon Return Policy
To return a product, whether it was ordered incorrectly or is defective, please contact your local Vaccon distributor for a
Return Material Authorization number (RMA). For Vaccon distributors, please have the following information available:
original invoice number, date ordered, the product part number, quantity being returned and the reason for return.
- Invoice less than 6 months - No restocking charge if the product(s) is in resalable condition. If product returned is not in resalable condition, there will be a minimum 20% restocking charge. There may be additional charges based on the condition of the product(s) upon evaluation.
- Invoice over 6 months - An automatic 50% restocking charge if in resalable condition. There may be additional charges based on the condition of the product upon evaluation.
- Invoice over a year - Product is not returnable.
- Damage due to improper installation / application - Detailed installation and operating instructions are included with every electronic product. Any installation that deviates from these instructions or any application not within these specifications voids any warranty and the product cannot be returned and credit will not be issued.
- Modified/Altered Product - Any product that has been altered or modified in any way voids the warranty and the product cannot be returned and credit will not be issued.
- Incorrect Shipment or Defective Product - If a shipment is incorrect (quantity, model number, etc.) please notify Vaccon within 3 business days of receipt of order. Any defective product, under warranty, that is returned to Vaccon will be repaired, replaced or credited 100% at Vaccon’s discretion. Product returned to the customer will be returned at Vaccon’s expense. Any product that is returned due to manufacturer's defect must be returned in its original condition or a credit will not be issued.
- Damage due to shipping/ handling - If product is received damaged due to transportation mishandling,
please contact your local Vaccon distributor. Vaccon will credit the shipping charges once a claim number has been filed and Vaccon has received a credit. Any product returned to Vaccon that is not properly packaged and results in the product being damaged will be assessed a charge based on the cost to return it to resalable condition. If the product cannot be repaired, a credit will not be issued.
- Custom, Special or Modified Products - Products are not returnable for credit unless they are defective due to Vaccon error. This includes any product made of a material other than anodized aluminum.
- Vacuum Cups - Vacuum cups not listed in our catalog or price list are considered specials and are not returnable.
All products are inspected upon arriving at Vaccon before any credits are issued. Credits are not valid unless it is issued on an authorized Vaccon credit memo.
Warranty – Electronic Products (Switches, Sensors, Valves)
Vaccon Company warrants that its electronic products are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90
days after invoice. The company makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, and will not assume any liability for damages, labor or delays incidental hereto.NOTE: Not intended for life support systems.
Vaccon Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding our policies, the practices of our website, or your experience with this website please contact Vaccon at 800.848.8788 or 508.359.7200.
For a copy of Vaccon’s complete return policy please contact your local Vaccon distributor or Vaccon customer service.