All Fixed Length Vacuum Manifolds and modules are designed and manufactured to meet specific customer application requirements for new or existing equipment.
VMF manifolds offer designers the freedom and flexibility to create the most efficient and economic vacuum manifold system to meet their automation environment. In many applications a variety of pneumatic components such as venturi vacuum cartridges, solenoid valves, check valves, vacuum switches, pressure regulators and ball valves are combined to make a complete pneumatic circuit offering both vacuum and pressure. Vaccon engineers are experts at designing modules that are compact, energy efficient, fast acting and easy-to-install.
Whether it’s an inkjet printer, automotive End-of-Arm tool, nitrogen tire filling module, IC handler or inflation/deflation module for an RV, Vaccon has the most powerful and reliable vacuum solution.
All manifolds are made of anodized aluminum unless otherwise requested.
Features & Benefits
- Custom designed – you choose size, shape, options and performance specifications
- Economic – instant vacuum as needed, minimal air consumption
- Easy to install – pre-assembled with customer specified connections
- Precise control – individual electrical connections
- Reliable – operates trouble-free
- Straight through design, non-clogging
- No moving parts to wear or clog
- No flap valves to stick open
- No maintenance, no downtime
- No filters required
- Pick & place
- End-of-arm Tooling/Robotics
- Vessel Evacuation
- Vacuum clamping/holding fixtures
- Independent or common vacuum and air supply lines
- Choice of port sizes and locations – simplify connections, plumbing flexibility and tubing sizes
- Push to Connect fittings and/or threaded ports
- G Port threads for metric machines
- Mini and Mid Series interchangeable venturi cartridges – application versatility
- Individual generators or single manifold block – for easy assembly or add-on capabilities
- Size and shape – to meet customer specifications or existing machine footprint
- Internal check valves for holding vacuum or allowing atmospheric air in
- Vacuum switches/sensors with quick disconnect for reliable part detection
- Choice of operating pressures to meet machine and factory air supply
- Control valves (24 VDC) for precise control of vacuum and blow-off
- Vacuum gauges for visual monitoring
- Silencers for quiet, safe operation
- Custom materials available for chemical compatibility, heat and environmental requirements, food and medical applications –consult factory