Vaccon Air Amplifiers easily and safely handle porous objects that many consider too challenging to handle with vacuum. Vaccon air amplifiers are field-adjustable to meet your process or product specifications. With its inline, straight through design – dirt and debris pass right through, there’s no clogging, no downtime.
CDF Series for Air Blower Applications: High Output Flow
The CDF Series vacuum pump efficiently generates a high vacuum flow and a high exhaust flow using a small amount of compressed air, with amplification ratios up to 40:1 (output to input). CDF's are ideal for applications that require high levels of flow such as the rapid evacuation of fumes, blow drying wet materials, or to cool hot areas and/or materials.
CDF Series for Material Handling Applications: High Vacuum Flow
CDF Series air amplifiers generate high vacuum flow, overcoming leaks inherent in handling porous objects such as cardboard, foam or fabric. CDF air amplifiers safely transfer irregularly shaped items, with or without a vacuum cup. Rigid cups, for use with the CDF Series are available specialty materials such as UHMW polyethylene, Teflon® and Delrin®.
For chemical compatibility, heat and environmental requirements, food and medical applications, custom materials are available: stainless steel, Delrin®, Teflon®, PVC, and more. A solenoid valve may be incorporated for instant on/off control so that CDF’s operate only when air is needed.
|Need a crossover for a competitor's product? Call Vaccon for help in choosing an equivalent model.
Note: As of 1/1/17 Vaccon is transitioning the VDF/CDF/DF pumps from clear anodize to black anodize. The change in color does not affect the performance or durability of the pump in any way.
|Configure / Purchase|
Air Amplifier Options
|Features & Benefits
- Field adjustable for individual applications
- High performance – 40:1 amplification ratio
- Holds porous materials securely
- Easy to install – compact & lightweight
- Efficient – Instant response, minimal energy required
- Energy efficient, unlike regenerative blowers that must run continuously
- Safe operation:
- No heat generated
- Control output pressure, no bursting
- Reliable & durable – operates trouble-free:
- Ideal for adverse operating conditions
- No moving parts to wear
- Straight-through design, non-clogging
- No downtime
- Inflation & Deflation
- Pick & place of porous materials
- Air bearing
- Fume evacuation
- Material handling of irregular/flexible surfaces
- Bag or pouch opening
- 9 Standard models (bores from 1/4” [6mm] to 2” [50mm]
- EPT – Exhaust Port Threads – factory installed – for ease of mounting and fixed plumbing systems
- ST Silencers – straight through, highly recommended for material handling applications
- G Port or metric threads – products with an “I” prefix designates metric threads
- Variable operating pressures: for maximum performance, Vaccon recommends pressures above 50 PSI [3.5 bar]
- For chemical compatibility, heat and environmental requirements, food and medical applications, custom materials are available: stainless steel, Delrin®, Teflon™, PVC, and more. Consult factory.
|CDF Series Air Amplifier / Blower Standard Specifications
||Anodized Aluminum (for silencer material see Silencer Page)
||Filtered (50 micron) un-lubricated, non-corrosive dry gases
||-100° to ~400°F [-73° to ~204°C]
||Variable – For maximum performance, Vaccon recommends 50 PSI [3.4 bar] and above
|CDF Series Air Amplifier / Blower Operating and Installation Requirement
||CDF 200, 200H, 375H
||CDF 500H, 750H, 750HFM, 1000H, 1500H, 2000H
||1/4” I.D. [4mm] tube
||3/8” I.D. [10mm] tube
||Minimum orifice 0.125” [3mm]
||Minimum orifice 0.250” [6mm]
^ Back to Top
Dimensional data for the CDF Series Air Amplifier / Blower Pump is presented in 2D drawings, with all critical dimensions and port thread sizes displayed. Both imperial and metric units are included.
CDF Series Dimensional Data
^ Back to Top
Performance data for the CDF Series Air Amplifier / Blower Pump is displayed, listing air consumption, vacuum flow at various vacuum levels, and noise levels. Data is presented in tabular and graphed formats, in both imperial and metric units.
CDF Series Performance Data
^ Back to Top
Vaccon’s CDF Series Variable Vacuum / Variable Flow pumps are available in custom materials, sizes, shapes and connections to suit specific requirements or manufacturing environments, such as food processing, semiconductor or pharmaceutical manufacturing. Vaccon CDF Series pumps are available in brass, stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 316L), PVC, Teflon™, PEEK and Delrin® (Acetal). Please consult the factory.
Examples of custom CDF pumps and applications
^ Back to Top