The J-300 & 350 Series cylindrical venturi vacuum pumps offer higher vacuum flows for rapid evacuation of large vessels and to overcome leakage to sustain high vacuum levels while handling porous materials. Choose from 3 models that can generate up to 28”Hg [948mbar] and 28 SCFM [793LPM] of vacuum flow.
These high vacuum flow pumps are ideal for providing vacuum to large cups or a group of cups. When handling non-porous items like sheet metal, the J300 & 350 pumps provide rapid evacuation to reach vacuum quickly for every high-speed handling. When handling porous materials these pumps will overcome leakage and maintain a strong grip.
Lightweight, quiet and cool operating, J Series pumps are ideal for confined spaces, where they can be mounted near the point of use for rapid response. The single-stage design allows ingested contaminants to flow through the pump without clogging ensuring continuous operation. Constructed of a single material, with no seals or moving parts, J Series pumps are virtually indestructible. They can be manufactured in a variety of materials, making them ideal for use in adverse operating conditions. J Series pumps provide a constant vacuum flow, rather than a fluctuating flow typically associated with diaphragm pumps. They operate with an instantaneous response in pulsed applications or on a continuous basis.
J Max Series pumps are available in a pink color to support breast cancer research. For more details, click here. To order a pink J series pump add in the Comments box at checkout.
Need a crossover for a competitor's product? Call Vaccon for help in choosing an equivalent model. Configure / Purchase
Features & Benefits
- High performance - powerful vacuum up to 28"Hg [948mbar]
- Durable – rugged aluminum body construction
- Fast response – Mounts in-line, and installs close to vacuum point – no delay due to long plumbing lines
- Efficient – Minimal air consumption, provides instantaneous vacuum as needed
- Safe operation – No electricity needed
- Reliable – operates trouble-free:
- Straight-through design, non-clogging
- No moving parts to wear or clog
- No flap valves to stick open
- No maintenance
- No downtime
Max J Series pump shown with optional FA-51 silencer, and ST-6B silencer (above)
- Pick & place of large size objects
- End-of-Arm Tooling / Robotics
- Vessel evacuation – molds/tanks/bottles/drums
- Packaging - bag/box/carton folding and handling
- Vacuum clamping/holding – fixtures, veneers
- Vacuum filling/bottling operations
- Food processing applications
- High temperature applications
- Caustic applications
- Silencers: ST6B & ST8B – straight-through silencer won’t clog, and FA-51-3/8 & FA-51-1/2 for high flow applications
- G port threads for metric machines – an “I” prefix designates products with metric threads
- Choice of operating pressures to meet machine and factory air supply 80 PSI [5.5 bar] standard,
60 PSI [4.1 bar] optional
- For chemical compatibility requirements, high temperature, food, medical and caustic applications, custom materials are available including stainless steel, PEEK, Delrin,™ Teflon,™ PVC
Max J Series (300/350) Pump Standard Specifications
Performance Level Designations:
||Anodized Aluminum (for silencer material see Silencer Page)
||Filtered (50 micron) un-lubricated, non-corrosive dry gases
||-100° to ~400°F [-73° to ~204°C]
||80 PSI [5.5 bar] or 60 PSI [4.1 bar] – Consult Factory for other operating pressures
Max J Series (300/350) Operating and Installation Requirements
||0-10”Hg, [0 to 339mbar] for low vacuum/high flow applications
||0-20”Hg, [0 to 677mbar] for medium vacuum/high flow applications
||0-28”Hg, [0 to 948mbar] for high vacuum/standard flow applications
||1/2” O.D. [12mm] tube, 3/4” O.D. [19mm] for vacuum lines exceeding 3’ [1M]
||1/2” O.D. [12mm] tube
|Vacuum Line Filtration:
||Typically vacuum filters are not equipped, if desired Vaccon recommends model VF500F (see In-Line Filter Page)
^ Back to Top
Dimensional data for the Max J Series (300/350) Series Cylindrical Venturi Vacuum Pump is presented in 2D drawings, with all critical dimensions and port thread sizes displayed. Both imperial and metric units are included.
Max J Series (300/350) Series Dimensional Data
^ Back to Top
Performance data for the Max J Series (300/350) Series Cylindrical Venturi Vacuum Pump is displayed, listing air consumption, vacuum flow at various vacuum levels, and evacuation times (for 1 cu. ft. or 1 L volumes). Data is presented in tabular and graphed formats, in both imperial and metric units.
J Series Performance Data
^ Back to Top
Vaccon’s J Series cylindrical venturi vacuum pumps are available in custom materials, sizes, shapes and connections to suit specific requirements or manufacturing environments, such as food processing, semiconductor or pharmaceutical manufacturing. Vaccon cartridges are available in brass, stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 316L), PVC, Teflon™, PEEK and Delrin® (Acetal). Please consult the factory.
Examples of custom J Series pumps and applications
Custom J Series Catalog Pages
^ Back to Top