Utilizing a miniature Vaccon venturi vacuum generator as its vacuum source, the vacuum pencil kit includes a vacuum generator, vacuum pencil and a variety of interchangeable ultra-mini cups and probes.
Vaccon’s Vacuum Pencil easily adapts to handling different objects by simply changing the Vacuum cup and probe. Lightweight and compact, the vacuum pencil kit is ideal for bench top work.
Ideal applications include electronics, glass handling, high temperature, medical, and miniature assembly operations. The kit is lightweight, quiet, easy to assemble (no tools required) and flexible – change cups or probes for different applications.
Need a crossover for a competitor's product? Call Vaccon for help in choosing an equivalent model. Configure / Purchase
|Vacuum Pencil Kit includes:
Vaccon probes attach directly to Vaccon’s vacuum pencil and ultra-miniature cups
- 4 straight probes, 4 angled probes
- 7 Ultra-mini cups – variety of materials and sizes (anti-static for handling electronics, silicone for high temperatures – see Vacuum Cups - Pencil Kit & Probes Data Sheet, below)
- 1 VH3020-8 vacuum pencil
- 1 JS-40UM vacuum generator w/inlet, exhaust and vacuum fittings – generates
up to 27”Hg [914.3mbar]
- Coiled polyurethane vacuum tubing
for simple, manual placement of small parts. See ultra-miniature cups above.
Probes sold individually or as part of a Vaccon Vacuum Pencil Kit: VH-8-KIT
- Material: anodized aluminum
- Straight or angled
- Push on/slip fit connection to ultra-mini cups and pencils